ReadWriteWeb Blog

Bookmark and Share

Okay, am I the only one who found Technorati overwhelming?!  My focus right now is on using Web 2.0 in education, but since “Education” wasn’t listed in the Technorati blog directory, I took a look at the “Web 2.0” category under Technology.  Boy, were there a lot of blogs for tech geeks listed there!  I didn’t understand half of what I was reading! 

ReadWriteWebI did find one new blog to add to my Netvibes page, though.  ReadWriteWeb is a blog that provides web technology news, reviews, and analysis.  It’s not something I really need to check daily, or even weekly, but it should be interesting to scan the posts every now and then to keep up with the trends and buzz words in the 2.0 world. 

To be honest, most of the blogs I’m following, such as The Blue Skunk, are ones I found out about by looking at other people’s blogrolls.  For example, Cathy Nelson has some great ones listed at her blog site, Techno Tuesday.  By checking out the blogs she follows, I found additional links to still more good blogs.  It’s good to be part of a network!

2 thoughts on “ReadWriteWeb Blog

1. Pingback: Finding Good Reads 21st Century Style at Cathy Nelson’s Professional Thoughts

2. Part of the comment Cathy was trying to leave earlier (Edublog growing pains…sigh) was a tip to search Technorati by tags, which I didn’t even realize you could do. I plan to go back to Technorati and give that a try. Thanks Cathy!